Its important to speak correctly in order
to convey meaning. The more complex your meanings are, the more
important this becomes. The older I get, the more that I'm made
aware that I desire to be able to convey more meaning than what I am
able to deliver to most people I talk to.
These are words I like to use that people seem to tilt their head
about. These are My definitions; this is what I mean when I
use these words in conversation.
- resemblance in some
particulars between things otherwise unlike : similarity : comparison
based on such resemblance
- a single value (as a mean, mode, or median) that summarizes or
represents the general significance of a set of unequal values : mean
- appreciative of, responsive to, or zealous about the beautiful; also :
responsive to or appreciative of what is pleasurable to the senses
- having or showing discernment or good judgment in conduct and
especially in speech
- constituting a separate entity : individually distinct
- "In other words..."
- the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to,
and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of
another of either the past or present without having the feelings,
thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit
manner; also : the capacity for this
- the quality or state of being humble
- "For Example..."
- Occurring in nature
- mathematically normal : on
- slang. a distortion of
the word ordeal
|April 4, 2010
- It's mum's birthday today.
24, 2010 - Updated notes. Changed Dory's name away from Stuka.
13, 2010 - Added a picture of Stuka on the home page and I've added
the source code to my projection program. Of course I also updated
the daily notes as well.
10, 2010 - Updated notes and updated the section on
6, 2010 - I added to the daily notes.
February 24, 2010 - I added some links on the front page and updated
the link archive. Updated notes. Today was no fun.
February 15, 2010 - I wrote on the Quantum page tonight and updated
my daily notes.